Monday, November 26, 2007

Kill Card

K I L L

(deciding who lives)



Kill or be dead. like a warrior. soldier. in Iraq. I wrack. my brain. search for reasons. set fire to people. impale them. People like me. who am I. killing. buying their pain. Because of my needs. for heat. my car. movie theatre experiences. Kill them all. don’t stop. some may live to speak. the horror. Some may come. attempt revenge.

Imagine fois gras. once a.live. force fed fat. swollen liver. tortured with me. in mind. or pigs. chopped. bled in silver rooms with saws. chickens. cows. Bludgeoned.

Lamb of god. his constant killing. in a flood. no. twice. once with noah. once in the sea. drowns them. severe water damage. so learned my military. pleasant name like waterboarding. remniscent of wakeboarding. on the beach. with dad. questions arise. can it be? torture? gag with water. confuse lungs.

Sacrifice my one and only. son. sacrifice eating. meat. on fridays. only kill the fish. dolphin safe. tuna. dead tunas but the dolphins are safe. don’t harm the dolphins.

No comments: