Monday, November 26, 2007

Birth Card


B I R T H

(towards creating a text.)

moving in that direction. towards birth. as a process. between three people. beings. your father. myself. you. we did it together. as a collaborative process. with ecstasy in mind. to feel pleasure. divine. eruption of glad. play of skin. flesh. sweat. naught. completed in private. without audience. for no ones benefit but ours. copulate. to copulate then to birth.

missing somewhere is movement. missing some. where is a moment. of ex.change. fluids. from within. miles inside. lava. enzymes. from this exchange of enzymes becomes you. fetus. zygote. idea. poem. alive in your own. right. before me. but not now. now you are. with me. of me. growing. my death brings yours.

remember your father. his name is whisper. he will periodically offer. inspiration. he is my left leg and my right. opening together when you began. again when you release. a celebration of poetry. a joy to have in class. graduation.

No comments: